Monday, May 14, 2007

Ref: Lucas Writes Connery Into 'Jones' ScriptExternal Link

Friends know "Jones" is part of my name for many years. I have watched the Indiana Jones trilogies for dozens times. My anticipation to the ultimate sequel still keeps growing. There are many stars (since my childhood) on the screen as well as those behind the scene. George Lucas and Steven Spielberg have not given up to persuade Sean Connery as Jones' dad, though Connery kept not showing interest in reprising the role. After three re-writes, Lucas still put Connery into the script. I really hope Connery will change his mind and act for Jones again. His acting in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade was so eye-catching.

PS: Other than acting Jones' dad, I also anticipate Connery as Bond's dad. It's Connery who made Bond movies a hallmark.

No comments: